community-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.com>
Subject Re: Paris Open Source Summit 2018
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:37:16 GMT
I'm not yet sure about my schedule in December, but if no conflict I
would be interested to participate too.

    Martin

Le 17/08/2018 à 11:41, herve.boutemy@free.fr a écrit :

> [...]
and were given a track of Apache related talks and got some great feedback from attendees.
This is a really big French open source event  and will take place on 5th and 6th December
2018. The CFP is now open and also the call for booths.

> Are people keen for us to participate again? If so we can put in a request for a booth
and an Apache track or mini track.