community-dev mailing list archives

From Ismaël Mejía <ieme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Stickers for the Apache Booth at ApacheCon NA
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:39:37 GMT
Hi Sharan,

The project I mostly work on is not in the list (Apache Beam), we have
3 talks in the conference, I tried to edit the page but not have
permissions (naturally we have not received the email in the PMC, but
I will be vigilant so we can get the stickers this time)>

Thanks,
Ismaël

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 6:41 PM Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> I’ve organising some stickers for the Apache booth at ApacheCon. I’ve already been
through the presentation schedule and created a list of projects  on our ApacheCon page on
the wiki. (Note: Each of these project has at least one talk on the schedule.)

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018
>
> I’ve just sent out a note to all the PMCs involved asking them to confirm if they like
some stickers ordered  and also to send me their logo graphics.

> If there is are any projects that I’ve missed then please let me know so that they
can be added to the list. The deadline for getting any logo graphics to me is 2nd September.