community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gathering all project logos in high res (or scalable) format
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 12:37:15 GMT
On 08/23/2018 02:34 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I assume you're aware of [1] (lowres images) and [2] (a bit of fun)?

Painfully aware :p a lot of them are outdated and none are truly fit for
press material. We had an issue not long ago where we needed to gather
all logos for a large banner showing the scope of the ASF, and it came
out very pixelated and grainy because of this, with some people pointing
out that "their" logo wasn't the right one.

I'm hoping to rectify that. Step one is gauging the actual level of
support for this (re the original email), step two would be to turn it
into an online presence, preferably with some self-serve feature included.