community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Gathering all project logos in high res (or scalable) format
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:33:18 GMT
Hi folks,
I've started a rather arduous task of trying to gather all project logos
in high res PNG or SVG format. To that end I've created a
committer-writable directory where PMCs can upload their logos in
whatever format they have, and I'll then work towards creating an index
of this, so consumers (be it journalists, press folk, users etc) can
easily get a high res logo for whatever project they are working on/with.

I'll be contacting all PMCs about this and hopefully they'll be able to
help me with this :)

Later on, it would be awesome if we could add bits of
automation/self-serve to this, like detecting new podlings and so on.

With regards,
Daniel.