community-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject 回复:Booth Volunteers Needed for ApacheCon NA in Montreal
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2018 00:29:21 GMT
Hi Sharan, Please count me in. I plan to meet as many speakers, attendees, sponsors, etc. as
possible and also to introduce the China OSS landscape a bit, especially the fast growing
Apache projects, both TLPs and incubating originated from China. I can also do Chinese interpretation
at the booth area, if needed.
Will fill out the Wiki info soon.
Best regards,
Ted LiuASF Member

发自 Android 版 Yahoo 邮箱

  2018 年 7 月 31 日周二 17:16,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:   Hi
Everyone

Our great ApacheCon NA conference will be running from 24th - 27th September 2018 in Montreal.

We are looking for volunteers to help out with the setup and staffing of the Apache booth
during the conference. The ASF booth is always a great hub of activity and also a central
meeting point. So the main booth duties will be talking to attendees about the ASF and handing
out stickers, leaflets or giveaways.

If you’d like to spend time on the booth talking to attendees to help promote your project
and grow your community then even giving up 30 minutes or an hour of your time will be welcome.
The greater project coverage the better as we often have people wanting to talk about specific
projects.

I’ve started drafting a wiki page to help with the booth planning and am happy to have any
suggestions for improvement!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018

So please respond to this thread or add your details to the wiki page if you are available
and would like to help out with this.

Thanks
Sharan