community-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Apache access to RHEL equivalent of MSDN?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:14:27 GMT
Hi folks,

I know we have a few RedHat people on this list (Hi Rich!)

Does Apache have access to the RH Connect for Technology Partners
programme for *@apache.org committers?

We've received a few reports of problems with RHEL vs. CentOS, and
it'd be easiest to nail this down if we could add actual RHEL builds
and tests to our CI mechanisms. Since it's all about packaging and
testing, we'd want to ensure we always had access to the update
servers, which I'm pretty sure means we need an actual subscription.

Thanks,
Joan