community-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject 回复:Re: 回复:Booth Volunteers Needed for ApacheCon NA in Montreal
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 03:29:01 GMT
Hi Sharan, Sorry for the late reply.  I just complete my registration and the order number
is 809462888 (attached) but not sure whether it is the conference id, though.
I'll arrive on Sept. 23rd and depart on 28th. And my time is flexible at your disposal.

Best,
Ted Liu

发自 Android 版 Yahoo 邮箱

  2018 年 8 月 6 日周一 2:04,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:   Hi Ted

Thanks for volunteering to help out.

Please can you let me know what your confluence id is so I can give you access to the wiki
- I couldn't find your name in the default listing.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/08/05 00:29:21, Liu Ted <tedliu1@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Hi Sharan, Please count me in. I plan to meet as many speakers, attendees, sponsors,
etc. as possible and also to introduce the China OSS landscape a bit, especially the fast
growing Apache projects, both TLPs and incubating originated from China. I can also do Chinese
interpretation at the booth area, if needed.
> Will fill out the Wiki info soon.
> Best regards,
> Ted LiuASF Member
>

> 发自 Android 版 Yahoo 邮箱
>
>  2018 年 7 月 31 日周二 17:16,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:
Hi Everyone

> Our great ApacheCon NA conference will be running from 24th - 27th September 2018 in
Montreal.

> We are looking for volunteers to help out with the setup and staffing of the Apache booth
during the conference. The ASF booth is always a great hub of activity and also a central
meeting point. So the main booth duties will be talking to attendees about the ASF and handing
out stickers, leaflets or giveaways.

> If you’d like to spend time on the booth talking to attendees to help promote your
project and grow your community then even giving up 30 minutes or an hour of your time will
be welcome. The greater project coverage the better as we often have people wanting to talk
about specific projects.

> I’ve started drafting a wiki page to help with the booth planning and am happy to have
any suggestions for improvement!

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018
>
> So please respond to this thread or add your details to the wiki page if you are available
and would like to help out with this.