community-dev mailing list archives

From sha...@apache.org
Subject Re: Project Stickers for the Apache Booth at ApacheCon NA
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 18:54:50 GMT
Hi Ismael

Thanks for picking this up. I'm sorry I missed out Beam - I will add it.
Please let me know what your confluence Id is as I can't find you in the
standard search.

Thanks
Sharan

On 21.8.2018 17:39, Ismaël Mejía wrote:
> Hi Sharan,
>
> The project I mostly work on is not in the list (Apache Beam), we have
> 3 talks in the conference, I tried to edit the page but not have
> permissions (naturally we have not received the email in the PMC, but
> I will be vigilant so we can get the stickers this time)>
>
> Thanks,
> Ismaël
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 6:41 PM Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> I’ve organising some stickers for the Apache booth at ApacheCon. I’ve already
been through the presentation schedule and created a list of projects  on our ApacheCon page
on the wiki. (Note: Each of these project has at least one talk on the schedule.)

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018
>>
>> I’ve just sent out a note to all the PMCs involved asking them to confirm if they
like some stickers ordered  and also to send me their logo graphics.

>> If there is are any projects that I’ve missed then please let me know so that they
can be added to the list. The deadline for getting any logo graphics to me is 2nd September.