community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help designing the Apache Booth at Solutions.Hamburg 2018
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 08:15:37 GMT
Hi All

Thanks for the info Chris. And if we have any creative graphics people that are willing to
fill 2 walls big walls (each 2m x 2.5m) with Apache related logos and graphics then that will
be great.

Also a quick note that whatever designs are created for the booth will need to be approved
by Sally.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/07/04 07:40:34, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Ups ... my bad ... it's August and not July ... so we've got a little more time ;-)
>

> Am 04.07.18, 08:35 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
>

>     Hi all,
>

>     I just got the derail information for our Booth at Solutions.Hamburg.
>

>     I uploaded the PDF with the details here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11UPKAXf3H71NQSudxONJZNIDsDDidjka
>

>     For the non-english speaking people, I’ll translate the essential parts.
>

>     1 Counter: Width 1,5m, Height 1,1m, Depth 0,5m
>
>     Double sided back plane (90° angle) custom printed (each side 2m wide and 2,5m high)
>
>     Chairs
>
>     3 port power-plug (230v)
>

>     In order to have the conference organizer print our booth, I would need someone to
design that.

>     Here come the details:
>

>     Color-Mode: CMAYK
>
>     Size: 2 times 200cm x 250cm
>
>     (Don’t know the translation for “Anschnitt” … guess it’s some excess area
used for printing, which is cut off): 2cm