community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do you have stuff?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:50:37 GMT
Hi All

A reminder that we are collecting information about the location of  Apache banners, stickers
and other swag available for events.

https://s.apache.org/jP7j

If you have any items then please update this page so that we can get a complete view of what
is where. This will help us in our participation at future events and hopefully help with
reducing the stress of shipping things from one continent to another.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/05/19 19:47:47, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>  Daniel,
> As previously discussed on the OSCON thread, I have the big honkin 8x8 wall banner. Please
give me your address and I'll send it to you.