community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Listing project logos
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:49:44 GMT
For several months, I watched the featured projects on
http://www.apache.org/ and added in a logo when one was missing. I
stopped doing that when I wasn't seeing any more missing for a few
weeks. I'm sure there are still some missing. That's an easy way for
anyone to help out in a small way.

On 07/23/2018 09:58 AM, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> (Trimmed various to: lists)
>
> sebb wrote on 7/23/18 9:27 AM:
>> On 20 July 2018 at 16:46, Daniel Ruggeri <druggeri@primary.net> wrote:
> ...snip...
>>> - Pono and druggeri invented the clever idea of adding a request to the site
verification tool for each project to have a projectname.apache.org/logo.png file to make
the job of assembling the logo banners easier and to fix the few white space overlaps. It
would also be handy to add color/personalization to project info in p.a.o

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/