community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Do you have stuff?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:30:46 GMT
Thanks for your patience. I've filled in what I have on hand.

On 07/17/2018 09:50 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> A reminder that we are collecting information about the location of  Apache banners,
stickers and other swag available for events.

> https://s.apache.org/jP7j
>
> If you have any items then please update this page so that we can get a complete view
of what is where. This will help us in our participation at future events and hopefully help
with reducing the stress of shipping things from one continent to another.

> Thanks
> Sharan
>

> On 2018/05/19 19:47:47, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>>   Daniel,
>> As previously discussed on the OSCON thread, I have the big honkin 8x8 wall banner.
Please give me your address and I'll send it to you.

Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/
@rbowen