community-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response to my tweet
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:04:59 GMT
> What about the "slow abuse of your project" part?

Good to know that this is not about people like me who don't do
anything for their project for some time except slowly abusing its
glorious fame and power for personal career gain. )

--
Carry a towel
http://dataved.ru/

[1] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings
[3] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <druggeri@primary.net> wrote:
> Just guessing, but I think he meant "slow down or reduce the abuse of your project" rather
than "inflict slow abuse to the project"...

> Personally, I'm curious what happened in CNCF to trigger this type of post. I am not
well versed in how the CNCF operates nor any current politics or happenings (bro, do you even
Twitter? No... actually not), so I could just be behind on news. I see mention of financial
competition, so I am wondering if the 501(c)6 trade organization governance model is playing
into that.