community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Looking for someone who can answer questions wrt. Open Source and Standardization
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 11:56:08 GMT
Hi,

I have been contacted by a friend who is working on a study about the topic
"Open Source and standardization" for the EU commission. He would like to
be put in touch with someone at the ASF, who can provide their perspective
wrt. to the following two questions:

* Input on how the ASF views their collaboration (in whatever format) with
standardization organisations.
* Input from ASF projects that sit between open source licenses and IPR
rules and governance frameworks of standardization organisations.

I'm happy to put you in touch, if you have a few cycles and would like to
share your perspective. If you are receiving this in your inbox, than
you've been on bcc: to the mail to dev@community.apache.org because I
believe you could have valuable input to share. Let me know if you have a
bit of time so I can get you in touch.

Isabel