community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: events.a.o vs a.o/events
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:07:34 GMT
ok, I've got most of the content consolidated. I've just run into one
problem, and that's http://apache.org/events/README.txt

I can certainly move all of the assets over to the new location, but we
have 66 websites pointing at the old assets, so we have to maintain them
in the current location pretty much indefinitely. It also means that we
have to be more creative about redirection than simply a.o/events/*

I'll draw up a list of everything that needs to be redirected, and open
the infra ticket in a bit.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com