community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Community Google Calendar
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:47:46 GMT
Hi, folks,

One of Melissa's responsibilities was updating the Community Google
Calendar. This is the thing that's listed on
http://community.apache.org/calendars/ and on
http://events.apache.org/event/calendar.html and on
https://community.apache.org/calendars/ - probably other places. Who knows?

I see that several upcoming events have been added to it, and I wondered
who is doing this? It's great that it's getting done, but what I'm
curious about is whether someone has taken this on as their
responsibility, or if there's various people that are adding various
events when they think of it.

Related, if you would like to be invited to be on the list of people
that can edit that calendar, please let me know, since it has, over the
years, gone months (or longer!) without being updated, and we'd like to
avoid that situation.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/