community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Help designing the Apache Booth at Solutions.Hamburg 2018
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 07:40:34 GMT
Ups ... my bad ... it's August and not July ... so we've got a little more time ;-)

Am 04.07.18, 08:35 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    I just got the derail information for our Booth at Solutions.Hamburg.

    I uploaded the PDF with the details here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11UPKAXf3H71NQSudxONJZNIDsDDidjka

    For the non-english speaking people, I’ll translate the essential parts.

    1 Counter: Width 1,5m, Height 1,1m, Depth 0,5m

    Double sided back plane (90° angle) custom printed (each side 2m wide and 2,5m high)

    Chairs

    3 port power-plug (230v)

    In order to have the conference organizer print our booth, I would need someone to design
that.

    Here come the details:

    Color-Mode: CMAYK

    Size: 2 times 200cm x 250cm

    (Don’t know the translation for “Anschnitt” … guess it’s some excess area used
for printing, which is cut off): 2cm

    File Formats: .ai, .eps, .pdf

    Fonts have to be converted to paths

    The absolute latest date I will be able to provide these will be the 14.08.2018 (That’s
10 days from now)

    Who would be up for this task?

    If no one steps forward, I threaten to do it myself and then the stand will look like
a tech-nerd did it ;-)

    Your help would be greatly appreciated. This is a great promotion chance for Apache and
it

    would be cool if someone could help make it even better.

    Chris