community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Collocating 2019 EU roadshow or/and TomcatCon with .JBCNConf 2019
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 14:58:01 GMT

On 07/05/2018 08:27 AM, Jonathan Vila wrote:
> Hi
>
> We've been thinking on collocating EU roadshow or/and TomcatCon with
> JBCNConf ( www.jbcnconf.com) , in Barcelona for next 2019 edition.
>
> What do you think on putting forces together ?

In general, a huge +1. Of course, there's details.

Have you already talked with the Tomcat folks?

It seems like a great fit for our (MANY) java projects. How much content
are you thinking that we would need to supply for such an event?

Is there a cost involved in having a branded presence as "Apache
Roadshow" at your event.

I'm always looking for an excuse to get back to Barcelona, but I'm not
sure if the timing will work for me, personally. We'll have to see. Do
we have local volunteers who can step up to make this happen?

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/