community-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CFP: 2018 China Open Source Conference (COSCon'18) - part 1
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 04:32:34 GMT
Please see the COSCon'18 introduction, in the link here. Should you wish to submit your speech
topic, you may read through the speaker invitation PDF in the last thread or click the CFP
link here.
Best regards,

Ted LiuASF Member,Co-founder & Chairman of KAIYUANSHEhttp://www.kaiyuanshe.org/

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎July‎ ‎16‎, ‎2018‎ ‎10‎:‎43‎:‎33‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST,