community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Listing project logos
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2018 20:16:42 GMT

> Le 24/07/2018 à 15:36, Shane Curcuru a écrit :
>> Jacques Le Roux wrote on 7/24/18 5:12 AM:
>>> How do we put/update the images there?
>> Website staging repo:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/content/img/
>>
>> It's a pubsub system, but still uses the CMS, so I can't remember if you
>> always have to force it to push the commit to production separately:
>>
>>    https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-site.html
>>
>> Note only ASF members have access to push to production.
>>

> Thanks Shane,
>
> I'll have a try
>
> Jacques
I updated the ofbiz.jpg file but get an error in staging build despite not having touched
index.html
https://ci.apache.org/builders/www-site-staging

I don't know what to do next :/

Things seem OK in prod: https://ci.apache.org/builders/www-site-production/builds/26831/steps/svn/logs/stdio

Updating '.': D trunk/content/img/ofbiz.png A trunk/content/img/ofbiz.jpg

(I committed a png file 1st; then reading https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-site.html#CMS_single_page
commited a jpg file.

Jacques