community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Setting up an official ASF swag store
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:59:11 GMT
Please note that this heightens an issue with trademark infringement that
was handed off to brand@ quite recently as we have at least one official
swag store.

In any case, I'd like to see an official store because spending some money
to send a hoodie or swag to sponsors is always a way to keep lines of
communication open.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation