community-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Booth at GOTO Chicago
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 16:38:39 GMT
HiTrevor,

I have started adding content.Some of the heading are already add in
following the FOSSDEM content.

Could you please either share or go to the link provided by Sharan and edit
the section of  Why is the ASF attending GOTO?

Here is the quick start:

1. Please go to link and click edit button in the up right left corner

2. Bring the cursor to each sub headlines and   as you do like writing an
email or just like using open office.

3. You have a preview button to preview your content before publishing.

4. To publish your content , just click on save button.

5. you are done! wiki is fun