community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Chinese translation of Apache license 2.0
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 23:30:51 GMT
I encourage you to take this to the legal list, but the answer to this
question has always been NO in the past. A translation of a legal document
is no longer the same document because nuance is lost and/or introduced in
the process of translation. At least that is how it has been explained each
time this is asked.