community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan <sha...@apache.org>
Subject [Volunteers Needed] Apache talks at Re:publica Conference in Berlin
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 18:14:36 GMT
Hi All

We are looking for volunteers to do some short short talks on the
Foundation and our upcoming EU Roadshow at the Re:publica conference in
Berlin on 2nd - 4th May 2018. Newthinking, the company that is helping
organise our the Apache EU Roadshow this year will have a booth at the
Re:publica event that will also have a small area to run talks for
audiences of approx 20-30 people. The idea is to promote both FOSS
Backstage and the Apache EU Roadshow events.  Re:publica is a well
attended conference with average attendance numbers of around 9000, so
this could be a good opportunity to promote Apache in general and the EU
Roadshow.

You can the full details of the request below and the main points are as
follows

  * Conference Website : https://re-publica.com/en
  * Date: 2^nd - 4^th May 2018.
  * Location: Berlin
  * Talk Topics: Apache EU Roadshow, Apache Software Foundation
  * Talk Format: Presentation with Q&A, Panel Discussion etc

The talk format is open, so if several people are interested, we could
also include do a panel discussion, but the main thing is that we need
is someone there to promote the EU Roadshow. :-)

Please let me know if you are interested and available to participate.

Thanks
Sharan