community-dev mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2018 Mentor Registration
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 00:46:09 GMT
Also, I can't find the mail list(mentors@community.apache.org) from https://lists.apache.org/

I am using this foxmail address to sub mentors mail list, is this the reason?

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking creator and PPMC member

From:  "吴晟 Sheng Wu"<wu.sheng@foxmail.com>;
Date:  Sun, Feb 25, 2018 08:26 AM
To:  "mentors"<mentors@community.apache.org>;"uli"<uli@apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<dev@community.apache.org>;
Subject:  Re: Google Summer of Code 2018 Mentor Registration

mail. But nothing more happened.

I also send this mail to the mail list:
--------------
SkyWalking PMC,

please acknowledge my request to become a mentor for Google Summer of Code 2018 projects for
Apache
SkyWalking.

I would like to receive the mentor invite to wusheng@apache.org

And I already start a ticket for GSoC student: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-247
in that topic.  A student from Tongji University, China, has been interested in that topic.

But I only received the mail returned from skywalking private mail list: private@skywalking.apache.org

Can some one help me out? Is there anything wrong?