community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 08:36:33 GMT
Hi Leif

Thanks for the info and I've added it to the Comdev event calendar. https://community.apache.org/calendars/index.html

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/02/01 00:06:16, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

> > On Jan 31, 2018, at 4:39 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I’m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!
> >

> > 	Where: Apple campus, Cork, Ireland
> > 	When: May 5th - May 7th
>

> Of course I got the date wrong … Correction:
>
> 	When: Monday May 7th - Thursday May 10th, 2018
>

> — Leif
>

> > 	Why: Make ATS Great(er)
> >

> > The event is open to Developers and Users, but these tend to lean more towards the
actual features and implementations thereof. But, we love to get input and design ideas from
everyone that are using our software!

> > More details are available at this page, which is still heavily under construction.
> >
> > 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018>
> >

> > Please RSVP as soon as possible with your intentions to come to this event, so that
we can plan the conference rooms etc. There is no registration fee for the event, and lunches
will be provided. We will work with facilities to see if we can accommodate streaming AV as
well, but no promises.