community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Olivier Heintz as a new PMC member
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:49:13 GMT
The Community Development PMC has invited Olivier Heintz to become a new member of the PMC
and are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Olivier has shown himself to be positive and enthusiastic in helping others learn about how
the ASF works. Recently at the Open Source Summit in Paris we were very impressed when he
happily spent the whole conference helping out with Community Development activities.

We are sure that Olivier will be a great addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Olivier and congratulating him on his new role.

Thanks
Sharan