community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Keynote suggestions
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:02:40 GMT
Brian was one of the people I thought of first, of course, but he
keynoted for us very recently, and has keynoted at a bunch of big tech
conferences recently. I suppose we can ask, but I'd like to have some
less-well-known folks from around the Foundation if we can find them.

(Thanks, also to the off-list suggestions I've received.)