community-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Issues with hosting unpublished SNAPSHOT then using it in a release candidate
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 18:26:10 GMT
Hi Folks,
Over at Any23 [0], we have, for some time, been depending upon an old
SNAPSHOT of commons-csv which we host in SVN [1] and utilize in our POM [2].
During a recent review process for our 2.2 release candidate, it was
pointed out that there may be an issue with this practice.
Can someone please point me towards documentation on this practice such
that we can determine if we need to fix the issue or if we can release the
candidate then fix for the next release?
Thank you kindly,
Lewis

[0] http://any23.apache.org
[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/any23/repo-ext/