community-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject GSoC issues in GitHub? (was Re: GSoC issues)
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:19:17 GMT
Side question:

I have been tagging issues in DRAT with gsoc2018 and gsoc: will these
labels also appear to folks? I know Github has an easy to integrate Search
API/RSS feed of issues tagged with a label, can we integrate these into the list
of GitBox projects to also promote them?

Is this an infra issue?

Cheers,
Chris