community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quick Update about FOSDEM 2018
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 10:56:08 GMT
On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 12:20:57PM -0000, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Once again a big thank you to everyone who turned up to help out at the booth
> or to chat to people about the ASF or their project. I like FOSDEM because
> it's a place where you can finally meet in person the people that you have
> been chatting with on the mailing lists. So a great place to connect.

+1

Sharan and everyone who organised having a booth there: Thank you! Also thanks
to everyone who helped run the booth, gave talks about Apache projects at
FOSDEM.

As for stickers: Would it help to have a few more general ASF ones as well? I
saw us having lots of project specific ones, but little "plain feather" and the
likes (maybe I was there at the wrong time though).

Isabel (who still owns little balls with the Apache logo printed on top from
ages ago)

--
Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)