community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Booth at FOSDEM
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:14:11 GMT
Hi Kevin

Excellent! You should have access to the wiki now. Any problems let me know.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018-01-10 22:51, "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgrail@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Sharan,
>
> I'll be there.  Can you give user kmcgrail wiki access, please?
>
> Regards,
> KAM
> On 1/4/2018 5:42 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Thanks! Based on the responses I've added a few people to the wiki page volunteer
section :-). Remember that we are always looking for more people so if you are interested
in helping out or if you are going to be there and want to come along to talk to people about
your project then please sign up.

> > I also took a quick look at the FOSDEM schedule and found a few Apache related talks
so have added them to the table on the wiki page. If you are doing a talk and I didn't find
you then please feel free to add your talk.

> > For reference the page we are using to track the organisation for FOSDEM can be
found at the link below:

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/FOSDEM+2018
> >
> > (Thanks Daniel for getting it setup!)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >

> > On 2017-12-18 09:39, "Sharan Foga"<sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> The list of booths has also been published and it it great to see that we have
yet again been allocated one. We will be looking for volunteers to help out on the booth so
if you are planning to come along then please consider giving an hour of your time to help
out.