community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ignasi Barrera as a new PMC member
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:51:55 GMT
The Community Development PMC has invited Ignasi Barrera to become a new member of the PMC
and are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Ignasi has shown himself to be enthusiastic and positive in helping to help others understand
the goals of the ASF and Community Development.

He has been very active in promoting Apache at external events as well as creating our ASF
brochure which has now been translated into several languages.

We are sure that his experience, perspective and skills will be a great addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Ignasi and congratulating him on his new role.

Thanks
Sharan