community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Booth at FOSDEM
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:01:19 GMT
Hi Karl

That's great!

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018-01-17 19:24, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> based on my schedule being at FOSDEM I can offer some time for the ASF
> booth ...
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>

> On 17/01/18 16:28, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> > Hi Sharan,
> >
> > I am tentatively going and should be available to help at the booth (and present
Apache Cayenne) on Saturday. Seems I already have edit rights for the wiki and once I confirm
my travel plans, I will add the info.

> > Thanks,
> > Andrus
> >

> >> On Dec 18, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> The list of booths has also been published and it it great to see that we have
yet again been allocated one. We will be looking for volunteers to help out on the booth so
if you are planning to come along then please consider giving an hour of your time to help
out.