community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: YouTube channel
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 21:54:59 GMT
ok, I believe this channel is owned by press@apache.org but it should be
possible to delegate to other Google accounts, which is the right way to
do this, rather than handing out the press@ credentials.

Whoever owns this (Sally?) should be able to go to the "Brand Accounts"
option in their account - https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/brandaccounts
- and delegate to other accounts, which would then be able to upload to
the YouTube channel.

As it happens, I also have a hard drive sitting here on my desk with the
video from the last 4 years of ApacheCon, which I haven't had an
opportunity to do anything with, just yet.

If we do any interviews at FOSDEM (I'll have my gear!) we can put them
here, too, if we can get this organized by then.

--Rich