community-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 23:39:45 GMT
Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!

	Where: Apple campus, Cork, Ireland
	When: May 5th - May 7th
	Why: Make ATS Great(er)

The event is open to Developers and Users, but these tend to lean more towards the actual
features and implementations thereof. But, we love to get input and design ideas from everyone
that are using our software!

More details are available at this page, which is still heavily under construction.

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018>

Please RSVP as soon as possible with your intentions to come to this event, so that we can
plan the conference rooms etc. There is no registration fee for the event, and lunches will
be provided. We will work with facilities to see if we can accommodate streaming AV as well,
but no promises.

Cheers,

— Leif