community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject FOSDEM hotel - has extra bed, any males needing to crash, read...
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 21:48:57 GMT
Thanks to Bertrand and Daniel, I was able to secure a Hotel for FOSDEM.

I'll be there from Feb 1st to the morning of the 6th.  The room has a
second bed and I have one person who might use it Monday night but if
any males are looking for a room that's already paid for to crash, let
me now.  It's the Novotel off Grand Place and I have breakfast included
each morning. Email me off list.  No charge.

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation