community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Apache Booth at FOSDEM
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:28:34 GMT
Hi Sharan,

I am tentatively going and should be available to help at the booth (and present Apache Cayenne)
on Saturday. Seems I already have edit rights for the wiki and once I confirm my travel plans,
I will add the info.

Thanks,
Andrus

> On Dec 18, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All
>
> The list of booths has also been published and it it great to see that we have yet again
been allocated one. We will be looking for volunteers to help out on the booth so if you are
planning to come along then please consider giving an hour of your time to help out.