community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Old JIRA issues - close?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 13:34:23 GMT
Isabel Drost-Fromm wrote on 1/23/18 7:39 AM:
> Hi,
>
> within the COMDEV Jira there are a couple JIRA issues that haven't received any
> comments in the past few years, in addition there are a couple issues that based
> on their description or labels were created for GSoC in previous years. Would it
> make sense to close the ones that haven't received any activity since 2016?

We started in Nov, and yes, it still needs work to keep JIRA clean:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/16edd8b507af8bcf3a2259b11231570d56496222c13d73d2f6bea411@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E

Some individual projects may still want to use their past GSoC issues
for the new year, so... check first (or remind people that issues can
always be re-opened).

Thanks!

--

- Shane