community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: View Worldwide downloads per project
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 22:03:26 GMT
I don't remember any but it's possible that there are permissions/restriction issues.

Though when I connect I use my ASF email address, I don't have any ASF related permission
checked (I'm a member) and I don't use my ASF wide password

Wait, I just noticed that you speak about

	https://api.snoot.io

I was only speaking about

	https://snoot.io

Are you trying to use the snoot API ?