community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Apache Booth at FOSDEM
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:23:25 GMT

On 12/18/2017 03:39 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The list of booths has also been published and it it great to see that we have yet again
been allocated one. We will be looking for volunteers to help out on the booth so if you are
planning to come along then please consider giving an hour of your time to help out.

> The greater project coverage the better as we often have people wanting to talk about
specific projects.

I will definitely be there, and can spend an hour or two each day
representing various projects, or the ASF as a whole. However, I also
have to staff two other booths, so I will probably work out exact
schedule a little closer to the event.

Can you put up a etherpad/googledoc/wikipage to coordinate? Thanks.