community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: View Worldwide downloads per project
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2017 13:28:56 GMT
I don't know why you see only Entire Organisation or None, I can select others there and with
None I can select a TLP log

Though when I select OFBiz the result seems wrong, but I'm unsure of what I looking at there.
I mostly use the views

Maybe you should try Organisation -> Views and see if it's possible for you to create one

Jacques