community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for someone to give an Apache talk at Dataworks Summit EU 2018
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 21:19:02 GMT
Hi,

Just a quick heads up, I'm based out of Berlin and should be here that week. So happy to do
that talk unless you find someone else.

Topic could be either some Apache way thingy or the "open source is just about the source,
isn't it" which I gave (among other conferences) as a keynote at Scala days Copenhagen earlier
this year, video should be up on YouTube if you want to check the content.

Isabel