community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2018
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 06:05:46 GMT
On 12/8/2017 12:38 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> Kevin, we're both (and others) in DC. Ton of demand here, as we know.
> How about trying to organize something here, even smaller events?
+1.  Could be a nice time to throw the sponsor thank you party as well
on the night before the event with a speaker dinner.

1 day, 2 tracks, 12 presentations with a keynote and key end.  I have a
friend with a nice conference room that hosted an ISSA meeting.  I can
ask him how many it fits.  Or I can talk to GMU especially if we have a
presentation or two on things like OSS in state/federal gov't and
CyberSecurity.

Regards,
KAM