community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doing open source while maintaining your sanity
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:04:00 GMT
On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 02:49:56PM +0100, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> The vast majority of volunteers at ASF projects are not members and
> cannot even see the archives of those lists.

Which is one of the reasons why I started this discussion here on a
public list instead of somewhere with restricted access.

Thank you for reminding everyone about this perspective.

Isabel

--
Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)