community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Community Card Volunteers Needed
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:39:53 GMT
Hi Everyone

I am looking for a few volunteers to help me test the new Apache Community Card ordering platform.
As a reminder the business card format looks like this:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/74685392/Apache%20Community%20Card%20-%20generic.pdf?api=v2

If you would like to order business cards based on this format then please respond to this
thread and I'll send you out a link to the platform. Ideally I would like to get feedback
on the process, ease of use and any problems encountered.

Once we're happy that everything is working properly, we can communicate it on a larger scale
to all our committers and projects.

Thanks
Sharan