community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Apache Software Foundation Community Sponsorship Trade with DeveloperWeek
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:46:43 GMT
Hi All

We have received an invitation to become a Community Sponsor
forDeveloperWeek 2018 in the San Francisco Bay
<http://www.developerweek.com/>area. For sending out a couple of emails
and promoting it on our blog and social media, we can get access to some
free tickets to the event and also some high profile promotion of the ASF.

I haven't responded to them yet and think it could be something good to
accept. What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan