community-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Cole" <billc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Poster with all ASF project logos?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 03:18:57 GMT
On 28 Nov 2017, at 20:37 (-0500), Daisy Trader wrote:

> Where do ASF projets go to because the person hacking in my phone for
> the
> last 3 years uses them because I have seen the in hidden files
> If I have a IP address can I find this person they all seem to come up
> public wifis

That is not comprehensible English.

It would be helpful for you to re-word this question in comprehensible
English *OR* whatever your native language might be. English would work
well because that is probably the most widely understood language here
(it is certainly the most used) but I expect that if you can write
grammatical French, German, Spanish, Swedish, or Portuguese more easily,
any of those would find some native speakers here.

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Steady Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole