community-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Poster with all ASF project logos?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:09:31 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Daisy Trader <safehaven4459@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did write ENGLISH IF IT IS NOT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS...

I guess it is unclear exactly what you are asking.

Note that due to the ASF's broad reach, a sizeable part of the world's
software does use modules provided by ASF projects.

It doesn't mean the ASF is responsible for what people do with our
stuff - we just provide tools with no restrictions on how they are
used, and often have no relationship with the people who use our
software, except that they downloaded it from us, directly or not.

-Bertrand