community-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Piergiorgio Lucidi as a new PMC member
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:28:09 GMT
Congrats Piergiorgio!

On 22/11/2017 10:25, Sharan Foga wrote:
> The Community Development PMC has invited Piergiorgio Lucidi to become a new member of
the PMC and are happy to announce that he has accepted.

> Piergiorgio  has shown himself to be an enthusiastic open source advocate who is keen
to help and promote the goals of the ASF and Community Development.

> Recently he has been a very active part of our current efforts to improve our social
media presence  and marketing. We are sure that his experience, perspective and skills will
be a great addition to the PMC.

> Please join me in welcoming Piergiorgio and congratulating him on his new role.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence